Back in the Saddle

It feels like forever since I've posted daily here at Revitalize Your Church. The last couple of weeks have kept me occupied from morning to night -- first, speaking at Beulah Holiness Camp, and then, teaching FLAME Courses (Evangelism and Church Leadership) at Frankfort, Indiana.

A real highlight was the arrival of my family in Frankfort early last week. What a joy for them to share in the FLAME experience -- and they were sad when it ended.

A couple of days ago, we celebrated Cathy's parents' Golden Anniversary -- 50 years! Friends and relatives came from all over the country to share in their joy -- and the program was filled with "the sound of music!" I am amazed at the tremendous musical talent God gave to the family. I lucked out by marrying in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

My Updated Ordination Succession