Why We're Bringing Pastor Leno Back


Comments

  1. Anonymous12:07 PM

    There's a lot of truth to that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I never thought of it in quite that light. But, I was considering this situation recentrly. I'd have to say that for the most part, Leno is more gracious and he doesn't flaunt his opinions. I think he's more conservative than his counterparts, therefore, it's a good sign that people prefer him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:08 PM

    I feel this is probably just another case of people thinking they need a "change." I am sick and tired of hearing this expression. You do not change just to be able to say you changed.

    Churches seemed to have been caught up in this lately.

    "Change" for a good reason is valid.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

My Updated Ordination Succession