Extremity and Glory

This morning, I was supposed to speak at the Indiana Wesleyan University chapel , with my son Ryan leading worship-- but the great midwest blizzard changed the plan.

Somewhat disappointed, I find myself back home in Hayward -- the land of lesser snow, for a change!

IWU classes are cancelled today -- but Ryan told me they're still going to hold chapel for the students who can get there.

I believe something extra-special is going to happen there today.  "The Lord has his way in the whirlwind" (Nahum 1:3) -- and I believe He is going to have His way -- and pour out His beautiful presence upon the students who brave the winter storm and show up.

God often uses great extremity to reveal the greatness of His glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies