How to Resolve Wisconsin's Government Worker Crisis

Here's my suggestion for resolving the Wisconsin Government Worker crisis:  A Centrist Task Force.

This Task Force should be composed of:

1)  a half dozen Republican Teachers.
2)  a half dozen Democrat Small Business Owners
3)  a half dozen other Wise Citizens who can understand both sides, and don't have an agenda.

Put these people in a room together, give them all the information they need, let them make the decision -- and then live with it.

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:30 AM

    Good luck finding one person without an agenda, let alone six. - Steve McVey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your suggestion very much.

    OH my - - - this certainly is a HOT TOPIC right now, isn't it? It even invaded my "lovely dinner party" that I THOUGHT I was hosting just for fun Friday night!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Apostles and Earrings