The Circle Maker

My blogger buddy, Mark Batterson, is my favorite pastoral author.  His books are well written, colorful and inspiring.  His speciality is shedding new light on ancient truth.  He communicates the grand themes of Scripture in a brand new, refreshing way.  I find his perspectives absolutely refreshing.

Mark sent me an advance copy of his new book, The Circle Maker: a powerful call to prayer -- to "pursue God-sized dreams, and seize God-ordained opportunities."

The Circle Makerwhich will be released on December 12, encourages us to draw a circle of prayer around our greatest dream or biggest fear -- and then stand strong in faith.  Pray boldly!  Dream big!  Pray hard!  Think long!  Keep circling!

This would make a great Christmas gift for a friend who needs a faith lift.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

My Updated Ordination Succession