You Might Just Be a Baby

Sometimes people have grown-up bodies, but they have never matured emotionally or relationally. How about you? Have you grown up yet?

You just might be a baby. . .
* if you throw a temper tantrum when you don't get your own way.
* if you look for excuses to get out of work.
* if you blame other people for your own mistakes.
* if you wait to be "waited on".
* if you mess up at the same point over and over again.
* if you try to get your own way by pouting.
* if you try to get your own way by shouting and stomping your feet.
* if you can't think of five things you've done for others in the last week.
* if you try to manipulate people to get what you want.
* if you call people names.
* if you "slug" your brother behind "Momma's" back. (i.e gossip)
* if you love to make a mess, but refuse to clean it up.
* if you fight over the trivial.

* if you're too possessive and won't share ("Mine! Mine!)
* if you have to be the center of attention. ("Look at me!")
* if you lie to get out of trouble or to look good.
* if you put off doing what is necessary, because something else is more fun.
* if you are self-centered, and place you wants before the needs of others.
* if you sit around waiting for "Momma" to fix everything for you.

"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me." (I Cor. 13:11)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

My Updated Ordination Succession