If you're struggling to discern God's will your life. . . If you're confused about what God wants you to do, it may be helpful to consider the consider the clues in Psalm 100:
1) Shout for joy.
2) Worship the Lord with gladness.
3) Enter His presence with singing.
4) Know that the Lord is God (and that means you're not!)
5) Realize that you are His -- and this is His pasture.
6) Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise.
7) Give thanks to Him and praise His name.
8) Always remember, the Lord is good, and His love endures forever.
9) Rest in His faithfulness, that continues through all generations.
Troubles come and troubles go -- but the love of the Lord lasts forever!