Everything is Love in the Overflow

"I walked out over Boston Common before breakfast, weeping for joy and praising God. Oh, how I loved! In that hour I knew Jesus, and I loved Him till it seemed my heart would break with love. I was filled with love for all His creatures. I heard the little sparrows chattering; I loved them. I saw a little worm wriggling across my path; I stepped over it; I didn’t want to hurt any living thing. I loved the dogs, I loved the horses, I loved the little urchins on the street, I loved the strangers who hurried past me, I loved the heathen, I loved the whole world."   
--  Samuel Brengle, Salvation Army leader and evangelist, sharing about his personal immersion in Holy Love  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shepherds and Wise Men Both Made it to Bethlehem

Great Computer Cookies