Andrew Murray's Favorite Hymn: Moment By Moment

This beautiful hymn,  Moment By Moment, was the great devotional author Andrew Murray's favorite hymn. I understand why.

 Moment by moment I’m kept in His love;
 Moment by moment I’ve life from above;
 Looking to Jesus till glory doth shine;
 Moment by moment, O Lord, I am Thine.


 Dying with Jesus, by death reckoned mine;
 Living with Jesus, a new life divine;
 Looking to Jesus till glory doth shine,
 Moment by moment, O Lord, I am Thine.

 Never a trial that He is not there,
 Never a burden that He doth not bear,
 Never a sorrow that He doth not share,
 Moment by moment, I’m under His care.


 Never a heartache, and never a groan,
 Never a teardrop and never a moan;
 Never a danger but there on the throne,
 Moment by moment He thinks of His own.


 Never a weakness that He doth not feel,
 Never a sickness that He cannot heal;
 Moment by moment, in woe or in weal,
 Jesus my Savior, abides with me still.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Apostles and Earrings