Jeremy from Manitoba

Jeremy Sawatzky spoke at our youth group tonight. Normally, I steer clear of Wednesday night youth meetings (having retired from youth ministry a dozen years ago.)

Yet, tonight I volunteered to be in charge. I wanted to introduce Jeremy.

Jeremy is my blogger buddy from Manitoba. He is a Youth for Christ Director, and is doing some amazing work reaching young people for the Lord.

Although we had become aquainted through our blogs, we'd never met face to face until today. That was a delightful meeting!

Jeremy did a great job connecting with the kids. He's a gifted communicator, and everybody loved him.

After having a few people in my congregation go off to seek internet romance, it's kind of refreshing to see something positive from an internet connection

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:18 PM

    I have had the pleasure of knowing Jeremy for the past 5 years or so. I have even worked with him at YFC. I am glad to see that he was well recieved and that he can share his stories with others.

    Mike B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

My Updated Ordination Succession