Baptism Cannonball

He said, "I've been a pastor for 25 years, and that's a first. . ."

Comments

  1. That is an AWESOME clip!!!! That must have been his son???? My brain doesn't work that way - - - - even as a kid, I would NEVER once have thought of doing a cannon ball into the baptismal, and I'm even a PK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:09 AM

    During our Evangelism class, Mark showed a moving clip of a couple of baptism events at his Church. Baptism is an area that our Churches need to promote more and celebrate by way of videos and photos. I was in joyful tears by just seeing the baptism video of people I didn't even know. Just think of how a well made video would impact the Church and the families that actually participated in the baptism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:38 PM

    That was absolutely hillarious! I cannot tell you how I would respond if that happened to me. Solemn occasions need to sometimes be broken up. We need to honor God, but with our heart, not some ritual.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies