Under Appreciated Missional Bloggers

Brother Maynard started a list of "under valued, and under appreciated" missional blogs.

I was surprised to see that I was listed in the early going (Thanks to Missional Jerry for the plug)

It feels kind of like being on the ground floor of some Amway pyramid scheme. I'm honored to be on the list -- but not sure I'm crazy about the idea of being "under valued" and "under appreciated."

The list has grown quite a bit since I was added on Saturday -- but I thought I'd pass along the latest from my links:
Emerging Grace
Robbymac
Lily
Nathan Colquhoun
John Smulo
Todd Hiestand
Theopraxis
Chuck Warnock
John Lunt
Webb Kline
Mark O. Wilson
Rick Meigs
Brother Maynard
MakDaddy
Glenn Hager
Paul Mayers
Jamie Swann
Paul Walker
Jerry Frear
Phil Wyman
Rainer Halonen
Shannon
Matt Stone
Erika Haub
John Santic
Colin Lamm
Julie Clawson
Duncan McFadzean
Adam Gonnerman
Les Chatwin
Matt Wiebe
Rupert Ward
John Lynch et al
Ra'Ah Australian Bloggers
Mayberry Driven Church
Dale Argot

To participate, copy this list into a new post on your own blog, and add the names you have to the bottom of the list, and encourage others to do the same. It could get fairly long, but that’s part of the point — helping us all discover those undervalued blog’s profile. Include these instructions with your post. When you’ve done that, leave a comment at Brother Maynard’s blog so he can keep track of who ends up participating.

Comments

  1. Imagine my surprise when I saw my name at the bottom of this list. Thanks for the encouragement I get on a regular basis from your blog. I've taken the list and added some from your Wesleyan Bloggers list, who I find are thinking missionally.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Apostles and Earrings