Happy Birthday Adam

Our son, Adam is 21 years old today. Doesn't seem possible. It was just yesterday when we brought him home from the hospital. He's now older than I was when I married Cathy!

We are really proud of the fine young man he has become, and look forward to seeing him and his lovely fiancee', Allegra, this weekend.

On another note -- I've been under the weather for the past 24 hours. Pray for me. I have a funeral and a board meeting tomorrow, on top of preparing for FLAME classes I'm teaching next week in Maryland.

Comments

  1. Brother Mark;

    You will be in my prayers. I know what it's like preparing for a funeral. I can't imagine doing that and being sick at the same time. I hope you have a great time at FLAME next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:33 PM

    Happy Birthday to Adam. I am sorry to hear about the funeral.

    Please get better for FLAME. I am really looking forward to the class. Our next study for Wednesday night will be the Fay study or a similar one. That book was wonderful and has been a great revelation for me. Thank you. That alone will make every flame class I ever take worth the cost of admission.

    I know how hard it is to disrupt a regualr schedule just to take a flame course, i can not imagine the work to teach one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:45 PM

    Happy Birthday to Adam. Enjoy your visit!
    I leave tommorrow morning to set up for FLAME. Don't be getting sick on me now! I'll pray for you. You do a great job of investing in our ministerial students!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

My Updated Ordination Succession