I'm not really a party animal. In fact, usually, if I'm invited to a party of some sort or another, I try to find a good reason to graciously decline the invitation. It's not that I don't enjoy people, mind you. In general, they're fantastic. Like Will Rogers said, "I've never met a man I didn't like." I am thankful for all my good friends. Yep, I like people a lot -- but I dislike going to parties. (Although, if I get stuck and actually end up attending one, it usually turns out better than I imagined. In the car, on the way home, I've heard Cathy say more than once, "There now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" I reply with a mumble and grunt, because I know she's right. Still -- I'm not an eager party-goer, and seriously doubt if I will ever become one. Do you know what kind of party is the most common? Birthday? Graduation? Aniversary? You'll never guess! The party held most frequently is. . . The Pity Party! As a minis...
Today I am going to be speaking to God himself -- without even leaving my house!! Jesus is connecting me with our Heavenly Father.
ReplyDeleteTechnology is amazing but Jesus is Priceless!!!
Jonathan
P.S. Next time you go to the Bahamas you can invite me to come along!!!
Jonathan, you make me smile big!
ReplyDeleteDoes skype improve one's appearance? NOT that you need it or anything - - - just wonderin' for future reference - - -
ReplyDeleteI think technology is amazing too Mark. I think we will see more of that beaming in type of stuff in future. Especially so Pastors can stay with their families and still preach at their own church on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteI like Jonathan's comment. I am going to remember that one today.
Beam me up Scotty!
ReplyDeleteI like Jonathan's comment too!
ReplyDelete