Yet I Will Praise You

This is an absolutely beautiful song: You Tube Video here
(Lyrics by Andy Park, Vineyard Music)


I will praise You Lord my God
Even in my brokenness
I will praise You Lord I will praise You Lord my God
Even in my desperation
I will praise You Lord

And I can't understand
All that You allow
I just can't see the reason
But my life is in Your hands
And though I cannot see You
I choose to trust You

Even when my heart is torn I will praise (trust) You Lord
Even when I feel deserted I will praise (trust) You Lord
Even in my darkest valley I will praise (trust) You Lord
And when my world is shattered and it seems all hope is gone

Yet I will praise You Lord
I will trust You Lord my God
Even in my loneliness
I will trust You Lord I will trust You Lord my God
Even when I cannot hear You
I will trust You Lord

And I will not forget
That You hung on a cross
Lord You bled and died for me
And if I have to suffer I know that You've been there
And I know that You're here now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

My Updated Ordination Succession