If you're in the "pressure cooker", here are two dozen stress busters.
Take one or two as needed.
1) Learn to say "no." It's not that difficult.
2) When you've done all you can -- let go.
3) Focus on faith rather than fear.
5) An ounce of action is worth a ton of worry.
6) Most worries never come true.
7) Live on purpose.
8) God is bigger than any problem you have.
9) It's not the big job, but the little worries that drain energy.
10) Refuse to allow anxiety to take over.
11) Relax. Don't sweat the small stuff.
12) Accept problems as a fact of life.
13) The real you shows through under pressure.
14) Life goes on.
15) Count your blessings..
16) Few things are worth fighting over. Keep the peace.
17) Take a deep breath and realize how fortunate you are to be alive.
18) Stop putting it off until tomorrow. Do it today.
19) Lend a helping hand to someone in need.
20) Don't get sucked into over-reactions.
21) Keep on the sunny side.
23) Work up a sweat instead of a dither.
24) Give yourself a break.